Big Floppy Donkey Disk

Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome to Big Floppy Donkey Disk

Howdy Floppers!

Welcome to the first post of what will hopefully be an occasionally useful blog on technology and other stuff!

Who am I?

I'm Francis. I recently finished a Software Engineering and Arts combined degree at The University of Melbourne and have six months of glorious nothingness before I have to start full-time employment.

In this time, I hope to develop an iPhone app, so there'll probably be a bit of that on here. I also run a web application development business called Square One I.T. with my business partner Kyle (check out his spiffy new blog: http://kylesinterestingstuff.blogspot.com/), so expect to see a fair bit of web dev and project management-related stuff too. I also plan to travel at the end of the year, so there may even be some hilarious traveling anecdotes!

But first, I'm going to talk about my most recent endeavour: triple booting Windows 7, Mac OSX Snow Leopard and Ubuntu 10.04.

Please feel more than welcome to post any comments, techie dilemmas or general queries on my posts and I'll do my darnedest to respond to them all.

Get Flopping!

Floppy Fran out.

1 comment:

  1. Just a thank you. I'm using these posts as one of many resources. Building Assistive Computer Technology machines for paralyzed veterans within the Veterans Administration here in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete